Friday, May 26, 2006

 

Happy Birthday To My Son





Thirty Years ago today, On May 25th you graced the world with your presence and still are.
I am very proud to be your Mother and most importantly proud of the man you have become.
I am sure that you had a great birthday, with your loving wife and children with you.

On this very meaningful day, let us also remember Grandma & Grandpa's Wedding Anniversary. Grandpa swore I gave birth to you on his anniversary to save on cakes, lol

I am sure when you see this you will be embarrassed that I blogged your Birthday, but hey,that's what Mom's do BEST... As I said you know me better than anyone, so were you not expecting this, lol


Love Always,
Mom















Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?